Director of Supply Chain
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks a Director of Supply Chain at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
- Manage and optimize supply chain network with 10 locations across North America.
- Regularly conduct departmental and one-on-one meetings to discuss performance, project progress and future plans.
- Analyze and interpret results to identify potential issues and develop plan for resolution.
- Evaluate distribution projects including productivity, inventory, manpower and workflows.
- Lead and manage team planning to ensure capacity meets continued growth.
- Fast paced, high energy, roll-up-the-sleeves environment.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 10+ years experience in demand planning, distribution and warehouse management, logistics and transportation, purchasing and customs compliance.
- 7+ years distribution management experience a must.
- Proven record of effective distribution management with leading grocery, catalog or retail enterprises that operate in a high-volume environment.
- 5+ years experience with multi-site operations.
- Pick and pack experience in a multi-building or multi-site setting preferred.
- Experience implementing and working with warehouse management systems.
- Excellent project management, team building and communication skills.
- Be ready to dive into details, but also take a higher strategic view of the business when necessary.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!